Visit our wildlife park, admire the wild animals in their natural environment and you will surely have an unforgettable experience!
Ivó Wildlife Park is located 30 km away from Székelyudvarhely (Odorheiu Secuiesc), at the foot of Madarasi Hargita. The purpose of the Wildlife Park, which was opened in 2007, is to present wild species native to Romania and Europe in a forest environment. Visitors can admire fallow and fallow deer, mouflons and elk in the nearly three hundred-hectare area.
We look forward to seeing you at Ivó Vadaspark for individual and group visits!
- Duration: approx. 2-2.5 hours
- Distance: 3-4 kilometers
- Number of people: minimum 2 people – maximum 8 people
- Price offer: adults 30 Ron, children 4-16 years 15 Ron, under 4 free
Binoculars and a hiking stick are provided!
The use of hiking boots and waterproof clothing is recommended!
Photography and video recording are permitted. (For your own use only! The use of tripods and telephoto lenses is forbidden! If you wish to take photographs for commercial purposes please contact us.)
On warm days, it is worth visiting the Wildlife Park in the morning and evening! (Animals move away from the heat!)
- Entry to the wildlife garden is at the visitor’s own risk
- Obeying the driver’s instructions is mandatory
- The following is prohibited in the game park:
- to smoke
- to throw away garbage
- to fall behind the group
- take photos or film from a tripod
- bring in an animal